We at Weichert, REALTORS® – The Sumner Group understand that the housing market has softened home prices and so we’ve found this article with some good advice on how to smarlty improve the value of your home from thisoldhouse.com. They collected these, 10 ways to boost your home value based on advice from established real estate professionals from around the country. Even if you’re not planning to sell in the immediate future, it will pay off to make some small changes now.
Some of the tips that are featured in the article are:
- Create open space by removing/adding a kitchen island.
- Bring in more light by switching to higher lumen light bulbs or install sun tubes.
- Upgrade your heating and air conditioning units to more “green” systems.
- Replace worn or outdated flooring and/or do repairs on existing flooring.
- Keep up on maintenance. Fixing small repairs now will keep potential expensive problems at bay.
Click here to read the full article.
Our trusted team of professional agents can help you find homes for sale in Savannah, Pooler, and Richmond Hill Georgia and the Effingham and Bryan counties. They also can effectively use their knowledge of the local real estate market to help you sell your home. Contact us today to get started!