Invite me in…I’ll bring results
You probably know how important it is to find the right real estate agent when you are focusing on a financial investment as substantial and as personal as your home.
What you should know about me is that, as a Weichert® Sales Associate, I believe wholeheartedly in the unique, personal nature of real estate. You will see that revealed in how I follow through on what I promise, as I carefully guide you through the many steps and decisions along the way.
• Partnered with my husband, you get not one, but two Realtors working hard for you.
• We have a combined $4,000,000 in yearly sales.
• We are local real estate experts with over 18 years of experience between us.
• We have personally helped families and individuals purchase homes in Chatham, Bryan, Effingham, and Liberty Counties.
• We have successfully marketed and sold homes ranging from $50,000 to $800,000.
• We are very knowledgeable about local real estate and stay abreast of current market conditions.
• We are relocation certified.
• We work for the largest privately owned real estate company in the U.S. with abundant resources.
• We have a strong commitment to customer service where communication is our number one priority. We are always available to answer your real estate questions.
• We have the highest standards of ethics.
• We ensure that all transactions follow state law.
• We are ready, willing, and able to negotiate the BEST terms for your transaction.
I was born and raised in Chapel Hill, NC, and later attended the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. I married my true love, Rob, in a private sunrise ceremony on the beach in Key West in 2004. The two of us moved back to his hometown of Savannah in 2005. In my spare time I enjoy bowling, watching football, and spending time at home with our Yorkshire Terrier, Snickers and our Boxer, Jasmine.