Jeri Patrick and Sharon Darley both began their Real Estate careers in 2002. After a few months working separately, they decided to join forces and teamed together to move their real estate careers forward.
Jeri’s strong ambition to be a success and Sharon’s determination not to retire after completing a career in Educational Management combined to create a driving force in today’s real estate market. Hard-working agents, their high tech approach, client interaction and unparalleled marketing on the Internet, are the secret to their success. They have had many years as award winning agents as well as team recognition, on a state and national level.
They also serve the community through involvement in Relay for Life, March of Dimes, Habitat for Humanity, Toys for Tots, SABOR’s Angel Tree, and HBA’s Christmas in the Square every year.
“My move to Weichert to work with an energetic team of developers, builders, and dedicated agents provides a challenge for me to grow and build our business for the rebound that is coming in this market in the next few years.”
- Ranked Top New Homes Sales Team
- Chair of the Savannah Chapter of the Sales and Marketing Council
- Members for Savannah Board of Realtors
- Director for the Home Builder Association of Greater Savannah
- Member of the Savannah Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club (DSS)
- Recipient of CB Circle of Excellence
- Master Certified New Homes Sales Professionals