The “Catch the Current” Preview Party held last Saturday at WaterWays Township, one of Richmond Hill’s newest and most anticipated planned communities, was a huge success! We at Weichert REALTORS®-Sumner Real Estate Group are proud of our REALTOR® Beth Ann Jackson for her role in organizing this event. She worked hard with other organizers to promote this water-inspired planned community that has been described as the most beautiful piece of land in South Bryan County!
Boasting 6 ½ miles marsh frontage, lakes, 1000 acres ancient oak hammocks, and 3 ½ miles of lagoons WaterWays is a unique waterfront living experience and the Preview Party effectively showcased its serene beauty!
The event organizers estimate nearly 500 visitors attended the “Catch the Current” event. Some of the activities that they participated in were:
- The Grand Opening of WaterClub West, WaterWays’ saltwater swimming complex.
- Local Girl Scouts served snow cones and lemonade in the screened pavilion.
- Historic lectures provided by local historians and archeologists about the Native American and Civil War influences on the land.
- WaterWays’ featured builders previewed their showcase homes and were an overwhelming success.
- Refreshing ice cream was enjoyed in Long Creek Park: the Southern Blackberry Cobbler was a great hit!
Visitors also had the opportunity to take a pontoon boat ride, kayak and fish on the Grand Lagoon. One young visitor set the new community record by catching a 4lb, 1oz largemouth bass from the Bill Dance Signature Lakes Fishing program implemented at WWT less than two years ago.
Whether you made it to the event or not, if you’re interested in the WaterWays Township community and the water-inspired living it has to offer, contact us for more information about the community and the new homes for sale in Richmond Hill, Georgia available now!